MP-A2B is a compact-size digital amplifier (Class-D) with 3 inputs (2 line in and 1 balanced MIC). It is integrated with powerful functions, including bridge connection, dual-mono, EQ control, microphone mixer etc. It has a good application in different places, including classroom, small meeting room, lecture hall, bar, pub etc.
- 2x20Watt@4Ohm as the default amplifier output.
- Bridge connection function. User can switch the MP-A2B to be 1x40Watt@8Ohm by bridge connection.
- Two stereo audio inputs, switchable by button, IR remote & RS232.
- Volume/Bass/Treble controllable by buttons IR remote & RS232.
- MIC port can support balance/unbalance signal, suppress the external noise effectively.
- Line audio output at 3.5mm jack, with volume controllable.
- Dual-mono function. User can sum up the stereo audio to two times mono audio.
- MIC mixer function. The microphone will be mixed to the line audio output, and be controlled separately.
- MIC input supports 48V phantom power, dynamic MIC and wireless MIC.
- Auto noise gate. It keeps detecting the audio and MIC input, will mute the output when there is no input.
- Ultra low inrush current, no need for power sequencing. This allows multiple MP-A2B to be powered on simultaneously without overloading power circuits.
- Convection cooler, fan is not needed.
- Antistatic case design: providing good protection for long-term and stable performance.
|Audio Input||Audio Output|
|Input||(2) stereo audio, 1 MIC||Output||(1) amplifier, (1) stereo audio|
|Input Connector||(2) RCA, (1) 3.5mm jack, (1) pluggable terminal block (3P,3.81mm)||Output Connector||(1) 3.5mm jack, (1) pluggable terminal block (4P, 5.08mm)|
|20Hz ~ 20KHz||CMRR||>70dB@20Hz~20KHz|
|SNR||80dB at maximum output||Bandwidth||20Hz ~ 25KHz|
|THD + Noise||1%@1KHz,
at nominal level
|Voltage Gain||32dB||Power Output||2x20 Watts (4 Ohms)|
|RS232 Control||3-hole phoenix
|Panel Control||Optional button
|IR Remote||Optional IR remote|